Discover Which Placentia / Yorba Linda Animal Hospital Is Best For You And Your Pet.
Find Out In Just Two Minutes If We’re A Good Fit!
There are many animal hospitals in the Yorba Linda / Placentia area, and we’re all slightly different. Please take our short quiz to determine if we’d be a good fit for your family! Simply read the statements below. Do you agree or disagree with them?
- I believe my pet is part of my family.
- I hold my veterinarian and their staff to the same high standard as I hold my child’s pediatrician (or other human health provider).
- If my pet is sick, I expect my veterinarian to do diagnostic tests to find out what’s wrong. I’m willing to pay for those tests, PROVIDED the veterinarian is sure that they’re necessary AND my consent is obtained before they are done.
- I believe in the power of vaccines to protect my pet from contagious disease.
- I believe pets should be fed a healthy diet that fulfills their nutritional requirements, and maintained at a healthy weight. I am skeptical of ‘fad’ diets.
- I believe in age-appropriate spaying and neutering. I’m not interested in operating a for-profit pet breeding program.
- I believe in evidence-based medicine, including the testing procedures used by drug manufacturers and mandated by the Food and Drug Administration.
If you agree with most / all of these statements, we’re confident you’ll be happy if you make us your veterinarian. Please call us at (714) 524-1156 to make an appointment.
If you have questions, please feel free to e-mail us.